All In One
Superior POS Systems, enabling you to respond to market demand.
Reddot Design Award Winner 2020
- Intel 6th Generation Celeron i3, i5 high-end CPU in a fanless structure.
- True flat 15” 4:3 /17″ 5:4 LCD (LED backlight), 400 nits with IP66 protection.
- Dual Hinged Stand for Maximum Flexibility (Any Angle from Flat/Low Profile to Upright 90°). Secure Base (75 x 75) to surfaces.
- Hidden Cable Management channels organize & reduce clutter when connecting accessory cables.
- Efficient onboard panel IO interface (LAN + 2 USB).
- Extendable IO capability meets any project specification (VariIO I/O Box)(Optional).
- VariIO I/O Box with customization options & independently mountable with easy maintenance Quick SWAP Design
- Peripheral compatibility across the whole VariPOS 2 Series:
2D Scanner, RFID, MSR, iButton, Fingerprint & 10.1″ 2nd Display.
- TSE Adapter for VariPOS (KassenSichV) Compliant
Everyone Wins with Ergonomic
Double Hinged Design
VariPOS 250S/270S durability and flexibility meets the demand with a dual hinged stand allowing extreme tilt flexibility and secure base attachment to surfaces. The stand can be easily adjusted upwards with light pressure but requires force to push down providing a solid platform that allows simple height and angle adjustment. The stand can be folded flat or adjusted to any view angle providing maximum comfort and optimal efficiency to the POS Operation. The 10.1 ” widescreen 2nd Display allows you display promotional marketing to the customer at the Point of Sale for enhanced customer engagement.
The compact footprint ensures the VariPOS 250S/270S can be deployed in the most space restricted environments, optimizing sales counter space in hospitality & retail scenarios.
Deliver the Power to Perform
Dual Hinged Stand for Maximum Tilt Flexibility and Secure Base attachment to surface with hidden cable management channels organize & reduce clutter when connecting accessory cables.
Full Range Intel Processors
6th Gen Intel Core processors offer TPM to protect IoT systems & supports Microsoft Windows platforms from POS Ready 7 to Windows 10 (32/64bit).
Fan-less architecture has the benefit of silent running and prolongs the life of the terminal, ensuring a great return on investment.
Powered USB Connections
The VariIO I/O Box provides everything you would expect from a high performance POS terminal including Powered USB for your retail peripherals. *(Vari I/O Box) option
IP66 Spill Proof
Combined with Front Panel IP66 (Ingress Protection) dust and waterproof protection, is perfectly suited for the rigors of hospitality and retail environments.
Hidden Cable Management Keeping Everything Organised
The Dual Hinge Stand provides hidden cable management channels to organize & reduce clutter when connecting power & accessory cables; the cables are concealed within the stand and covered with a securing plate maintaining the aesthetic look.
For the ultimate cable management solution the VariPOS S can be combined with the dedicated Poindus VariIO I/O Box the single custom high speed USB Type C connector connects all devices and simplifies cable management. The POS can easily be removed leaving the VariIO I/O Box and peripherals in place simply by disconnecting a single cable.
Smart Dual Hinged Stand design brings Advanced Cable Management to the next level
Powerful and Flexible I/O Connectivity
The Ideal Retail-Ready Solution
Poindus VariPOS 250S/270S & VariIO I/O Box is the most flexible solution, offering all the standard I/O connections also supporting Point of Sale specific connections for Powered POS peripherals. The flexibility of VariPOS 250S/270S transforms any retail space into a versatile touch point.
Select the VariIO I/O Box to meet the project demands
- As a standalone device the POS provides an efficient I/O interface offering simple connectivity to LAN & USB devices.
- VariIO I/O Box extends functionality and connectivity, supporting additional LAN, COM & Powered USB connectivity.
- Compatible with simple I/O devices allowing inexpensive connectivity to additional devices
* VariIO I/O Box connects via a single custom high-speed USB Type C connector to maintain high I/O transfer rates to all connected devices with advanced cable management.
Overcome project limitations whatever the deployment
Scalability, Flexibility and Simplicity.
VariPOS 250S/270S is the perfect standalone device for deploying strategically sited touch-points disseminating real time information to employees & customers. VariPOS 250S/270S + VariIO I/O Box is a cost effective way to implement technology with an excellent return on investment. is the best solution for Pay Stations and Central Information Point terminals that require advanced connectivity, offering retailers deployment flexibility, eliminating the cost of over provisioned I/O requirements.
Simplified Installation and Serviceability has been designed in to the VariPOS 250S/270S to provide quick and easy service for routine maintenance schedules (quick swap SSD/HDD and VariIO I/O Box); significantly reducing engineer onsite visit time.
Scalable retail solutions provide enterprise a cost effective way to implement technology with an excellent return on investment.
Click edit button to change this text.
Click edit button to change this text.